On 16-03-28 02:47 PM, Chris Vervais wrote:

On Mar 28, 2016, at 14:32, Michael Peddemors <mich...@linuxmagic.com> wrote:

Noticed that we are seeing cases of Yahoo servers dropping connections with no
error messages..

 From several locations, not just one..

Anyone know or notice any issues on their end?

I’m not seeing anything amiss with what I’m responsible for having issues
sending into Yahoo. Our delivery percentage over the last 4 hours is where it
normally is. When did you start seeing this?

Chris

One of our ISP's started reporting this this morning.. just a connection dropped after it sent the response the the EHLO..

Tried it from a few other IP(s) manually to the same IP(s), and got the same result.

eg..

telnet 98.138.112.33 25
Trying 98.138.112.33...
Connected to 98.138.112.33.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 mta1104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ESMTP ready
EHLO test.wizard.ca
250-mta1104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE 41943040
250-8BITMIME
250 STARTTLS
Connection closed by foreign host.

Closed connection within about 5 seconds..

--
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."