Le Thu, Jun 09, 2016 at 02:08:39AM +0000, Michael Wise via mailop
[mailop@mailop.org] a écrit:

> At the request of the customer-base, traffic that is classified as
> sufficiently spammy (by various "Black Box" algorithms that I have no
> knowledge of the inner workings...) is deleted even after a successful
> delivery.

So it looks like the only sensible thing to do would be for mail server
admins to bounce themselves mails directed to hotmail users, stating
that the destination address can't receive mail.

--
Dominique Rousseau
Neuronnexion, Prestataire Internet & Intranet