> If the traffic is Transactional, by all means open a ticket and push it. It
> is always the best plan to keep Transactional traffic strictly separate from
> all other traffic, and if there are issues, point the nature of said traffic
> out in follow-up emails, as once validated, it will factor in the mitigation
> decision.

Absolutely.  In fact, not only do we encourage (strongly) our email
reputation/deliverability customers to segregate their transactional email out
from their marketing/bulk email, but we actually have a special code in our
zones to designate "this IP address sends only transactional emails" so that
receivers and spam filters can take note of that (in fact I believe we still
have a special rule in Spam Assassin for this very thing and reason).

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
CEO/President,
SuretyMail Email Reputation and Inbox Deliverability Assistance
http://www.SuretyMail.com/
http://www.SuretyMail.eu/

Don't have your own dedicated IP addresses?
Check out SuretyMail Lite!
Email Reputation and Deliverability for Everyone
http://www.isipp.com/suretymail-lite/