From: mailop [mailto:mailop-boun...@mailop.org] On Behalf Of Aaron C. de Bruyn
Sent: Friday, September 2, 2016 12:36 PM
To: Renaud Allard <ren...@allard.it>
Cc: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: Re: [mailop] Google: Increase in false positives?

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 1:39 AM, Renaud Allard via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org<mailto:mailop@mailop.org>> wrote:
On 09/02/2016 10:28 AM, Brandon Long via mailop wrote:
> The spam team would love to send all unauthed mail to the spam label or
> even reject it (they call it no auth no entry).

IMHO, that would be a good idea. If one big player does it, no-one can
ignore it, so this enables the others to do it.

On that note, wouldn't that just 'move the problem'?  If we waved our magic
wands and made all e-mail require SPF, DKIM, and DMARC or it goes to junk, a
mail server compromise would lead to a bunch of spam that was SPF-allowed,
DKIM-signed, and DMARC-policy-acceptable.  And we'd still have spam in our
inbox.  ;)

-A