Hello,

Do any of you see timeout messages when trying to deliver to
mx0.mail.ovh.net? It seems this is an exchange server platform at OVH.
I opened a ticket on their interface about 2 weeks ago, but support has
been extremely slow and abysmal as of yet. They simply do not seem to
understand.

I get a connection to their server, but it doesn't reply with a 220
message. I only get that from range 91.183.56.0/24.

Here is an example where I kill my telnet after 23 minutes.

# date && time telnet mx0.mail.ovh.net 25
Fri Sep 16 10:03:24 CEST 2016
Trying 178.33.124.174...
Connected to mx0.mail.ovh.net.
Escape character is '^]'.
Terminated
   23m55.07s real     0m00.00s user     0m00.00s system

Thank you,
Best Regards