I've been seeing issues with filtering with my Google Apps for Domains account.

Filtering has been perfect for years.  Now I'm getting more legit
e-mail into spam all of a sudden, and more spam into my inbox.  (Lots
of e-mail from India offering to design websites for me.)

The bad part is the legit e-mail that it's dumping into the spam
folder is *very* legitimate.  Stuff from Google Groups, stuff
generated from Google itself (AdWords alerts, payment receipts from
Google Apps, YouTube notifications, etc...).

It's been so bad over the last month that I questioned if one my kids
had somehow gotten on to my computer and did a 'select all', 'mark as
spam'.

-A