On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 09:22:55 -0700, Laura Atkins <la...@wordtothewise.com>
wrote:

>Not at all. I didn’t even see who posted the original request. I’ve got to
>admit, I tend to glaze over the public requests for “a representative” for
>many reasons. Not the least of which they seem to be turning the list into a
>paging service for individual delivery problems.

Indeed.

In this case, rather than attack Mr Wise in his lofty and remote lair (is it
still the nightmarish Bldg 10?) or hurl a Facebook PM, I posted a query here
because I thought there might be some useful information for the onlookers,
with the possibility of some amusing exchanges.  The goals were achieved.

>That being said I’ve known both the Michael’s for a very long time. MDR hired
>me for my first job in abuse 16 years ago.

Wow.  Time do fly.

mdr
--
   "There will be more spam."