On 9/21/16 10:07 AM, Josh Nason wrote:
Should add some additional color. This is a client of ours that is
looking to add some inside help or consulting to work with our team:

"We're looking for someone to be the owner of all email marketing issues
here in our company, to lead projects with you and also analyze info and
create campaigns, improve results etc."

Again, they have to be in Argentina.

Judging from my spam bucket, there seems to be an abundance of people who would fit that bill rather nicely already. We've been seeing a huge amount of mail from Argentina for years with essentially none of it desired.

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - j...@impulse.net