David, Luke is a good person to assist with this. The one suggestion I
would have in addition to whatever guidance he may have, is that you
perhaps do not want to switch IPs when encountering those blocks. You might
actually be causing additional blocking against you.

You might want to centralize your outbound email volume to a small handful
of IP addresses (maybe less than 8), if you have enough volume to support
at least a few thousand messages per day per IP address. THEN, in a pinch,
you could temporarily disable an IP address if you run into that kind of
blocking. But I'd be careful about doing that only in exceptional
circumstances -- certain ISPs and blacklist groups take a dim view of
changing an IP address to try to get around blocking. It's definitely not a
permanent fix to any sort of blocking reactive to what's coming out of your
mail servers. If bad mail or spamtrap hits emanate from IP address #1,
they'll eventually emanate from IP address #2 or #3 as well.

Best regards,
Al Iverson

--
Al Iverson