From: mailop [mailto:mailop-boun...@mailop.org] On Behalf Of Frank Bulk
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 12:06 PM
To: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: [mailop] Anyone else seeing AOL delivery issues today?

We saw this over noon hour yesterday (Wednesday), and now again today, since
6:19 am U.S. Central:
        421 4.2.1 "Service unavailable. Please try again later."
We're seeing this on multiple IPs, such as 152.163.0.68, 152.163.0.99,
152.163.0.100, and 64.12.88.163.

The last email that we delivered was 2:40 am -- though one did deliver at
10:43 am.

Downdetector shows that AOL is having some kind of email issue:
http://downdetector.com/status/aol

Frank