Hi Ken,

Have you verified that your secondary can actually resolve their outbound
IP properly? I only say this because your situation reminds me of a very
similar incident many years ago where a legacy firewall rule was assuming
that query ports *had* to be 53.

Just a wild hunch, I still remember the time I spent tracking that one down
so just passing it on!

Ken O'Driscoll / We Monitor Email
+353 1 254 9400 | w: www.wemonitoremail.com