From: mailop [] On Behalf Of John Levine
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 7:25 PM
Subject: [mailop] Know anyone at Surveymonkey ?

I keep getting surveys sent to addresses of local mailing lists that for
obvious reasons do not want them and should never get them.

Each time I complain and tell them to send no more mail to that address, they
send me what looks like a form reply saying that the addresses are chosen by
their users so they can't (which of course actually means won't) block all mail
to an address.

While that may meet the legalities of CAN SPAM, it's really stupid.
Anyone have any contacts there?

mailop mailing list

John Levine,, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY