From: mailop [] On Behalf Of Ken O'Driscoll
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [mailop] Edward Jones / Alliance Data / Bigfoot Interactive

Hi Ken,

Have you verified that your secondary can actually resolve their outbound IP
properly? I only say this because your situation reminds me of a very
similar incident many years ago where a legacy firewall rule was assuming
that query ports *had* to be 53.

Just a wild hunch, I still remember the time I spent tracking that one down
so just passing it on!

Ken O'Driscoll / We Monitor Email
+353 1 254 9400 | w: