We just developed a new internal RBL monitor and a couple hosts we were testing
with showed hits on invaluement but when we went to the website or checked by
hand it showed no listing

When I asked my developer about it he said "invalument is a defunct list so
useful for testing"

Although no mention of that on their website

So I don't know what to make of this one

Sent from my iPhone