Attorney at Law
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal anti-spam law)
Legislative Consultant
CEO/President, Institute for Social Internet Public Policy
Member, Cal. Bar Cyberspace Law Committee
Member, Colorado Cyber Committee
Member, Elevations Credit Union Member Council
Member, Board of Directors, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Member, Board of Directors, Greenwood Wildlife Rehabilitation
Ret. Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
Ret. Chair, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop