Hi all. Does anyone have experience dealing with the SMTP response
"550 5.7.1 Message rejected due to local policy" from iCloud / Apple?

We have a few customers receiving these responses back, but so far it
seems random. We can't tell if it is related to the local policy of
the sending domain (DMARC, etc) or the local policy of the receiving
account (if that even exists in iCloud). For now, neither makes sense,
because a single recipient who was successfully delivered to yesterday
might get the 550 response today.

I can't find any useful info on this response code, so if anyone has
more info I would love to know.

Thanks,
Chris

--