I would add that SRS itself is fairly useless, it was never adopted as a
spec, and it's unlikely many people are going to do anything special with
it.  There was never any method given for how one would validate SRS, so
the most one could do would be to say trust the SRS of a domain if the SPF
reputation or IP reputation was above a certain threshold... but the usage
of SRS is so low I doubt many folks would bother adding rules for it.

Using SRS to forward to Gmail is against our recommendations for
forwarding, and yes, it will likely cause your domain to accumulate bad
reputation for any spam you forward to us.

I disagree with Vladimir that ARC requires a whitelist for trust, using a
whitelist is certainly how I expect smaller operators and folks running
their own servers to work.  We think it's possible for an operator with
sufficient mail volume to programmatically learn mailflows, assign
reputations and build a trust framework.  It should also be possible for
operators to contract with third party vendors who have the expertise
and/or volume to do that.  We could also be wrong, that's one of the
reasons the current plan is to publish the ARC RFC on the experimental
track.

Brandon