Hello,

I think this is my first post on this list. I'm maintaining a very small
mail server with a couple users.

For at least ~15 hours and at most a few weeks (I don't write regularly
on google groups) it looks like mail from my server is just dropped by
google: my mail server logs show google accepting it, but neither me nor
other people on the group ever receive them. I know at least of another
self-hosted mail user to which this happens.

Would anyone have a hint as to why this happens? I still receive a
refusal mail when trying to post on a subscribers-only group with an
unsubscribed address, and writing to gmail appears to work.

Cheers,
Leo