De : mailop [mailto:mailop-boun...@mailop.org] De la part de Javed Ali
Envoyé : mardi 23 janvier 2018 06:57
À : Michael Wise <michael.w...@microsoft.com>
Cc : mailop@mailop.org
Objet : Re: [mailop] Outlook - no blocks, but still not delivered

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your quick response.

I've already requested escalations multiple times through the tickets and
there's been no response after doing so. Our customer has also done the same
through the ticket they've created. We've attempted to follow the formal
channels for ~ 5 days but so far we're not having any luck.

The point of this list post was not solely to request an escalation, but to
also seek advice from the industry to see if anyone else had experienced
similar issues. I'd greatly appreciate any advice if others have experienced
this issue before.

Javed Ali
Intergrid Group

On 23 January 2018 at 09:50, Michael Wise