Does anyone know if you can set up Salesforce to use only a subdomain for DMARC compliance?

Their docs seem to indicate that there isn't a way to control the use of domains used in the From header. I don't think that the Sender ID approach in their documentation is ideal, and the Email Relay option they suggest as a workaround seems cumbersome as well.

I'm looking for a way to give Salesforce their own subdomain to send using DMARC-aligned messages passing SPF and signed with a DKIM key in the same domain, and otherwise not allow users to send From other domains.

Relevant docs:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=emailadmin_deliverability.htm&type=0

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=emailadmin_create_dkim_key.htm&type=0

Thanks!