On 18-02-02 02:20 PM, John Levine wrote:
In the past few days I've seen a lot of spam from gmail, sleazy SEO
and the like.  Has someone cracked their signup system?

Our filtering team always seems to be chasing those SEO ones down..
Been a problem for months now.. Our personal belief is that Google outbound filters treat 'Google SEO' and similar 'top ten on google' with a positive bias ;)

--
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."