> Then maybe you use my opensource Apache jDKIM library? ;-)
It was a while ago (1,5 years). Can't remember (and I didn't code it myself
as I was preparing the company for an ISO 27k1 audit).

And while I am thinking about how clumsy these emails generally are,
describing the required DNS modifications. Maybe there is room for an RFC
that describes the required DNS modifications. It would allow for more
tooling to be written that can verify such settings.

Yours,

David

My opinion is mine.