On 02/23/2018 12:28 PM, David Carriger wrote:

This almost sounds like automated link content scanning.

So, for this example, within a span of four seconds we've hit the one-click opt-out link we use in our List-Unsubscribe header, the user-visible unsubscribe link within the message body, the open tracking pixel, the tracking link we provide for our customer's call-to-action...that's not human behavior. That's machine behavior.

Can you tell if the URL accesses are GETs or POSTs?

Do you action on your one-click-unsubscribe based on GETs? - I thought one-click-unsubscribe was purposefully supposed to require POSTs to avoid inadvertent activation by things like link scanners.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die