On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 6:26 PM, David Carriger <
david.carri...@infusionsoft.com> wrote:

> Yes, I'm still seeing this. So, an open question:
> As an ESP, how am I supposed to tell my users to practice good list
> hygiene and remove unengaged recipients from their lists when my data is
> being tainted by Google/Microsoft/etc triggering all of my engagement
> mechanisms (open tracking pixel, tracked links, etc)? These show up as
> their *most* engaged recipients.
Build in some intelligence to the tracking to detect a single remote IP
tripping every single link in your message within a few seconds, and ignore
it. Over time you will start to learn the IPs to just ignore up front. I'm
sure you can come up with some more intelligent methods too, using neural
networks or some such fancy pants trendy technology. :)