Hi,

Recently I started working with one of the top Bank where we have setup
dedicated infrastructure to send out emails.

As per Gmail postmaster initially Delivery IP, sending domain used to
carries high reputation with avg. 12% OR with no bounces & less
unsubscribe. After few days Gmail suddenly started filtering emails as spam
& reputation at Gmail Postmaster went down.

We look at the historical dataset where we don't see any data point which
might causes reputation to go down. We are sending emails to double opt in
dataset, with avg. 10 to 15% user engagement on sent with less bounces &
unsubscribes. Gmail postmaster show 0% spam rate / feedback loop.

What could be the reason to filter emails as spam ? We tried to reach out
Gmail postmaster team but could find any help.

Currently we are sending emails with same setup with avg. 5% OR ( might few
users are getting email in inbox ) where domain still carries low
reputation & IP's are in HIGH reputation. Its been 15 days where we don't
see any improvement here.

Can anyone help me over here in terms of what is going wrong here ?

--Vaibhav