In article <CAKxMAXzySjFNzpHGx=Wx0hqGX4gSOVyCTK6B=2b6qt0js03...@mail.gmail.com>
you write:
>I am against scanning everything in order to protect. Because every method
>an ESP needs to do to "fix" these bad unsubscribes can just as easily be
>spoofed by bad actors (e.g. redirect url to non-malicious content for first
>10 minutes). And not all ESPs are even aware of this scanning process (if
>they are even that capable*).

If you don't like the way we handle your mail, feel free not to send any.

For about the gazillionth time, receiving systems deliver mail out of
the goodness of their hearts.  Smart ESPs understand that and make it
their goal to avoid annoying the people they depend on to deliver
their mail.

R's,
John