On 6 Mar 2018, at 9:09, David Hofstee wrote:

Hi Vaibhav,

So if you have 12% open rate.. It means that for  every (100/12 =) 8.3
emails you send, one is relevant. It is my expectation, maybe Brandon knows more, that your emails are not relevant enough. Is this really something
the subscribers asked for? Because they lack real engagement.

Do you believe "open rate" metrics are that accurate?

As someone working mostly with non-broadcast B2B email, I have done a fair bit of user training and documentation focused on safe email practices. If bulk senders routinely detect when a user opens messages, that user is not following basic email safety principles.