From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> On Behalf Of Vaibhav
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 3:49 AM
To: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: [mailop] Anyone from Gmail ?

Hi,
Recently I started working with one of the top Bank where we have setup
dedicated infrastructure to send out emails.
As per Gmail postmaster initially Delivery IP, sending domain used to carries
high reputation with avg. 12% OR with no bounces & less unsubscribe. After few
days Gmail suddenly started filtering emails as spam & reputation at Gmail
Postmaster went down.
We look at the historical dataset where we don't see any data point which might
causes reputation to go down. We are sending emails to double opt in dataset,
with avg. 10 to 15% user engagement on sent with less bounces & unsubscribes.
Gmail postmaster show 0% spam rate / feedback loop.
What could be the reason to filter emails as spam ? We tried to reach out Gmail
postmaster team but could find any help.
Currently we are sending emails with same setup with avg. 5% OR ( might few
users are getting email in inbox ) where domain still carries low reputation &
IP's are in HIGH reputation. Its been 15 days where we don't see any
improvement here.
Can anyone help me over here in terms of what is going wrong here ?
--Vaibhav