On 07/03/18 11:56, Dave Lugo wrote:
> I completely agree.  So, unsure how gmail should handle that.  Be more
> lenient on open rates?
>
> Could the bank transition some or all of that traffic to SMS, where it
> might be less susceptible to spam blocking?

Most of the banks here in Australia now have an App for your phone which
gets push notifications of all messages. Email in that role is now
playing second fiddle.

Would Gmail take the time to monitor open rates for given senders? Given
it'll be an AI spam filter, it could be used as an input, but I'm just
guessing. Not something I have as a possible input, not even occurred to
me. I'm still struggling to figure out if it would be a reliable
indicator at all.