On 03/06/2018 06:56 PM, Dave Lugo wrote:
I completely agree.  So, unsure how gmail should handle that.  Be more lenient on open rates?

I think Dave may be onto something about the absence of negative information.

Could the bank transition some or all of that traffic to SMS, where it might be less susceptible to spam blocking?

I would not want that type of information coming to me via SMS. I (want to) trust email more than I trust SMS. At least when sending servers connect directly to Gmail (in this case) and actually initiate a STARTTLS transaction.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die