In article <> you write:
>In the worst examples I've seen, the domain went from a legitimate mail server
>to a trap network in the same day, with no time for bounces in between.

It's hard to believe any BL that anyone actually uses would do that.

I can believe that someone would, but as has been noted before, any nitwit can
run a BL, many nitwits do, and that doesn't mean anyone uses their BL.

If you're talking about, they did (may still) collect
traffic from lots of abandoned domains, but beyond their original
silly plan to monetize bounces, it was for stats, not for