Hi all,

Chasing someone that can help with an ongoing issue. One of our mail servers
are unable to send to any Microsoft Hotmail or live users.
Have been through the SNDS process and says that all IP's are ok and that
errors are unlikely.

It appears to be relating to a specific /24 range. However, I can't find any
issues that would be causing the mail to be rejected.
Below is the error being received back from Microsoft mail servers.

host

apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.124.33]

    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] weren't sent.

    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network

    is on our block list (AS3150). You can also refer your provider to

    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

    [HK2APC01FT025.eop-APC01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL

    FROM command)

Best Regards,
[cid:image001.jpg@01D3B9F8.C05FAD00]

? Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
________________________________
Attention:
It is your responsibility to scan this communication and any files attached for
computer viruses and other defects.  Chaptech Pty Ltd do NOT accept liability
for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic)
however caused, whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly
or indirectly from this communication or any files attached.  In any event, our
liability is limited to the cost of re-supplying this communication.

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error please discard/destroy immediately and
notify the sender.

This e-mail message has been scanned for viruses by Kaspersky and cleared for
delivery by Sophos.