Hi,

On our case I think we have always had a 20 sec delay between *every* SMTP
command when sending to Rambler, so every message takes at least 60 seconds
to deliver. Haven't been a problem, even though messages to Rambler might
pile up temporarily if there's lot of trafic to this destination. Not
enough traffic that anyone would complain, enough for us to notice.

Regards,
Andris Reinman
Zone Media LLC
https://www.zone.ee/en/