We saw the same thing yesterday, but were quickly delisted without action on
our end.

Matt Jenkins

From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> On Behalf Of Gianluca
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 9:49 AM
To: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: [mailop] sectoor TOR blacklist

Hi all,

we experience some problems with sectoor.de blacklist, our ips are blacklisted
into this list but the main web page of the blacklist
http://www.sectoor.de/tor.php<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.sectoor.de_tor.php&d=DwMCbA&c=9wLIDo7Zm3vsJ7NeNpI_9g&r=4SX8rdQ5hFwACHzAYtiL258jSR7x0rVSTf305MQxvc0&m=OZBpSpZeRFzRbzh-4BhT3wnxkb1dXHAQXa7YFD2GzGk&s=CezDsYaEGGSzOBuAoW1CEHt4VlFv7WhDVNZuKMNgfz8&e=>
 is simply a blank page without informations.

Anyone wih the same problem? Can we consider it a False Positive?

Gian Luca Vannucci