Hi Andrei,

I don't have that data set any more, but I previously looked at domains
with near 0% open and click rates. They exist. E.g. a domain that was
emailed for 15 years, dozens of individual recipients, different customers,
... It went "dead" 10 years ago: Emails were delivered but no one clicked
for years. Then one click. One. Seemed like a manual review of an email
collection setup. But those are the one-offs.

There are (domains which use) spamfilters which open and/or click for
verification. They would be easy to find since opens/clicks are not done
by humans. I've thought about filtering out such opens/clicks but I never
saw the business case for it (since it is not very common).

Yours,

David

On 12 June 2018 at 10:21, Andy Onofrei via mailop <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>

> I wanted your input .. some while ago I have seen  some issues with clicks
> coming from spam filters like barracuda. I spoke with Barracuda and they
> confirmed that this is not happening at this moment.
>

> I wanted to ask you if someone is experiencing misleading clicks ( caused
> by spam filters or something similar and not by bot farms ).
>

> *Andrei Onofrei*
>
> Dynamics 365 Email Deliverability Engineer

My opinion is mine.