I really hope your wrong, since it's in their FAQs.
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Deal-with-abuse-phishing-or-spoofing-in-Outlook-com-0d882ea5-eedc-4bed-aebc-079ffa1105a3

Reporting abuse

    If you're being threatened, call your local law enforcement.

    To report harassment, impersonation, child exploitation, child pornography,
or other illegal activities received via an Outlook.com account, forward the
offending email as an attachment to ab...@outlook.com. Include any relevant
info, such as the number of times you've received messages from the account and
the relationship, if any, between you and the sender.

I never rely on just emailing standards since I've noticed more and more form
submittals, so I usually search first.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.