On 07/19/2018 11:18 PM, Autumn Tyr-Salvia wrote:
Hello Email Folks,

Hi Autumn,

I know signing the From: field is required by spec, but I think everything else is technically optional. For those of you who have been in the position of choosing which headers to sign and which not to, would you be open to sharing your reasoning with me? Any words of wisdom around headers they really should or should not sign?

Here's what I sign.

Cc
Content-Disposition
Content-Language