Dear Gmail,

we are having for a UK customer an inboxing problem with Gmail and only Gmail.
Over a month ago we've changed their ip addresses, changed their sending
domains, started warming up again, all was good until a few week ago: the
reputation of ip's & domains are suffering again and open rates dropped again.
[cid:image001.png@01D43A3D.288C0CB0]

We now

  *   send them from a subdomain from our own corporate domain
  *   target only the most recent engaged Gmail users (last 10 days)
  *   exclude anybody who is only just clicking on the unsubscribe link (even
without fully completing the unsubscribe process)
  *   monitor the complaints (list-unsubscribes) and make sure they are
honoured.

Seems like we are missing something, but can't pinpoint what it is. We have to
admit at first there was something wrong with their setup and complaints &
unsubscribes weren't processed properly.  Can it be that reputation is catching
up after a while? Even on a new warmed up subdomain?

Since last week results are somewhat better & stabilizing around 9% open rate
but all other domains are at 20% or higher. (even Gmail was higher at some
point)
[cid:image002.png@01D43A3D.288C0CB0]

I hope somebody from Gmail can point us to something we are missing, but I'
rather have them confirm we are doing ok now and rates will go up :)

Kind regards,

- - - - -
JAN SCHAPMANS
DIRECTOR DELIVERABILITY SERVICES

mobile  +32 498 93 29 65
email  jan.schapm...@selligent.com

SELLIGENT MARKETING CLOUD
CONSUMER-FIRST MARKETING
www.selligent.com<http://www.selligent.com/>

The information contained in this communication is confidential and is only for
the use of the intended addressee. If you have received this communication in
error, please destroy it immediately, including all attachments.