Hi Ken,

We have a mix of older and newer server configurations. The older ones
can't handle TLS and maintain their current output, but we wanted to go
ahead with TLS where possible. We will be working to update all servers and
make TLS more consistent, but it'll take a little time.

Cool,
Matthew
delivery.mailchimp.com