Hi all,

I'm sure we've all seen this before (I'm fairly sure I have), but I can't for the life of me figure out what to do to fix it.

The error in question: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [195.246.200.38] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150).

I am *fairly* sure 195.246.200.38 is a member of a valid, assigned IPv4 block in RIPE (at least, WHOIS says it's OK), has reverse DNS to greyhound.dchosted.net (which has an A record back the other way), and cannot see any logical reason why this would be blocked.

This was working two days ago (as I exchanged emails with a customer at 22:16/22:18 on Saturday night), and now has suddenly stopped and I get the above message.

I would welcome anyone who can tell me what their mail server doesn't like about my outbound mail IP.  I can send emails to most customers absolutely fine, including customers on Office 365, but cannot send email to @live.com, @hotmail.co.uk, etc customers.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris Malton

--