My elderly father is no longer able to handle his own e-mail, so I'm
doing it.  He gets a mountain of junk mail, from every organization
with which he has ever done business, from the local community theater
to auto parts.

I don't want to close his mailbox because he gets useful mail such as
the water bill and notices about doctors' appointments, and mail from
actual human friends.  (We read him those.)  But he will never respond
to e-mailed solicitations because he will never see them.  They're a
pure waste of electrons, and of my time.  I've wasted a lot of time
clicking a lot of opt-out links, and would prefer not to waste much
more.

I can tell that the majority of the junk is from Mailchimp and
Constant Contact, with a lot also from Sendgrid and Exact Target.
Anyone I can contact there to Just Make It Stop?

R's,
John