On 01/01/2019 08:32, Rob McEwen wrote:

> (2) Don't personally attack others , and especially don't attack based on
> innuendo and hearsay - instead, stay focused on the issues

Ahh so the email forwards I got a week or so ago showing me levines post
threatening to mail bomb us because we blocked his direct mail were all
fake eh. talk about fucking childish, I dont care who the tosser is, and
I've seen enough of his posts over time to say any blocking is justified
regardless of what his fan club here thinks.

Thanks to xxxxxx...@gmail.com  this morning I was forwarded a copy of
the original and I doubt very much that company bought lists, they
wouldnt need to,  they are on every radio and tv station here (Inc
cable) advertising  many many times every day, they do however not seem
to have confirmation on the signup for specials, and no doubt someone
has abused it, a rather quick fix I'll let them know now before I take
my week off

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

                This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally
privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/