Hi,

from time to time I stumble across (former?) large mail-domains,
including for example vr-web.de, eunet.at und some others. Those domains
also include some freemails of "former days". of which quite a number
don't run email-services anymore.

Does somebody know of a list of domains that are known to not run
email-services anymore these days? Such domains usually don't have an
MX-entry, but most still have an A-record since they want to redirect to
some website. Technically having an A-record is sufficient to be able to
receive emails though I expect most people "seriously" running
email-services will then also provide MX-records "just to be sure".

Kind regards,
 Stefan