On Tue, 12 Mar 2019, at 09:26, Jesse Thompson via mailop wrote:
> When someone reply-alls to a munged message it only composes a message to the
> Reply-to and the Cc, but ignores the From (the list address is munged into
> the From header).

That sounds exactly what I would expect for "Reply All"; it's certainly what's
implemented at FastMail.
 * Reply => message is "to" either the Reply-To address if specified, otherwise
the From address.
the new email (except for your address).

I would be very surprised to see a client add both the From and Reply-To
address as recipients on reply-all. Let's see what RFC5322 says
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5322#section-3.6.3>:

   When a message is a reply to another message, the mailboxes of the
   authors of the original message (the mailboxes in the "From:" field)
   or mailboxes specified in the "Reply-To:" field (if it exists) MAY
   appear in the "To:" field of the reply since these would normally be
   the primary recipients of the reply.  If a reply is sent to a message
   that has destination fields, it is often desirable to send a copy of
   the reply to all of the recipients of the message, in addition to the
   author.  When such a reply is formed, addresses in the "To:" and
   "Cc:" fields of the original message MAY appear in the "Cc:" field of
   the reply, since these are normally secondary recipients of the
   reply.

Yes, that sounds about right.

Neil.