Hi Brandon,

Thanks for your answer, I’m going to send you examples right away offlist,

Mathieu.

De : Brandon Long <bl...@google.com>
Envoyé : vendredi 29 mars 2019 17:34
À : Mathieu Bourdin <mbour...@np6.com>
Cc : mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Objet : Re: [mailop] Gmail's email language detection

The language detector runs on the body of the message and is usually pretty
accurate... but it's not perfect.

If you can send me some example messages, or send me the "download source" from
Gmail of example messages, I can file a bug.

Note to use the download from the source view page, not copy & paste, the
source view isn't a raw view anymore

Brandon
On Fri, Mar 29, 2019, 9:15 AM Mathieu Bourdin