On 19/05/2019 03:47, Steve Dodd wrote:

> On Sat, 18 May 2019 at 01:00, Noel Butler via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
> wrote:
>
>> I am using HE tunnels and can access them
>
>> the demos I provided yesterday were all from HE tunnels
>>
>> nothing to see here, time to move along.
>
> AFAIK he.net [1] filter ingoing and outgoing port 25 *by default*:
>
> https://ipv6.he.net/certification/faq.php
>
> At some point people may have requested to have the block removed for their
> accounts/tunnels.
>
> S.

The fact that anyone on ipv6 can get to him on port 25 at all suggests
its not him or HE that are that are the problem

This one is NOT from a HE tunnel ipv6 address, its from a machine in one
wilshire

~# telnet 2001:4060:1:1001::12:5 25
Trying 2001:4060:1:1001::12:5...
Connected to 2001:4060:1:1001::12:5.
Escape character is '^]'.
220-obelix.imp.ch ESMTP Postfix

This one IS from a HE tunnel ipv6 address

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

                This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally
privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [2] and ODF [3] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://he.net