Hi,

Any contacts at Proofpoint who can help with identifying a cause for shared
IP blocks? Last week I reached out using the form on the website and to
postmaster directly with info but have not received a response. If anyone
has another suggestion I would greatly appreciate it.

To be clear, I am not looking for a quick delist. If we have a problem more
than what we've already identified and solved we would really like to
figure out what it is to prevent it from moving forward.

Thank you,

*Jessica Kaplan*Senior Email Abuse & Compliance Analyst
[image: SharpSpring Marketing Automation] <http://www.sharpspring.com/>
E: jessica.kap...@sharpspring.com W: www.sharpspring.com
  <https://www.facebook.com/pages/SharpSpring/117608895077680>
<https://twitter.com/sharpspring> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/2648897>