Steve,

Yes there were significant cuts, which really sucked, but aa robust
Certification team remains intact and we are working diligently to provide
a quality list.  I think our team addressed this offline with Michael (or
that it's still under investigation).

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 2:39 AM Steve Atkins via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

> On 21/08/2019 09:16, Michael Hallager via mailop wrote:
> > A well known Australian electronics retailer has recently started
> > spamming me. It's plainly obvious where they - or someone who provided
> > it to them - got the email address from the WHOIS because that is the
> > only place that address is published.
> >
> > Unfortunately, I have also noticed this sender is certified by Return
> > Path, and getting 3 points off our anti-spam because of this. I have
> > contacted Return Path and their response would suggest they basically
> > don't care.
> >
> > Has anyone else had this experience with Return Path?
>
> Return Path was bought out recently by https://www.validity.com/, with
> much of the staff being fired and many offices closed.
>
> If you find that Return Path certification doesn't correlate with
> senders being a source of wanted email you should probably configure
> your spam filtering rules to match.
>
> Cheers,
>    Steve

Phone: 303.517.9655