Brett, Linkedin suggests you work for NGP VAN. I've received spam from
your platform in the past and wasn't sure where to report it. Could
you clarify a couple of things for the group and world?

- Is there an abuse reporting address set up? Are reports to that
address read by humans and the reports reviewed to identify policy
compliance issues?
I don't see an address like that registered with abuse.net, which is
where I usually check to look for where to send reports. I'd suggest
registering your domain(s) there.
- Is there an opt-in policy or requirement for users of your platform
that you can share with us? Is it linked and publicly available?

It's interesting to me that your ESP seems to support political
mailing. Lots of political types think they're exempt from best
practices because CAN-SPAM allows it. This seems like a good reminder
to all here that spam filters and groups like Spamhaus will still
block this kind of spam and that CAN-SPAM compliance isn't good
enough.

Thanks,
Al Iverson

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 2:51 PM Brett Schenker via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

> We got our entire range listed due to an action of a new client that wasn't
> vetted by sales. I pinged the normal Spamhaus channel but wondering if
> there's anyone I can reach out to speed up the process.
>
> --
> Brett Schenker
> Man of Many Things, Including
> 5B Consulting - http://www.5bconsulting.com