Dnia  7.10.2019 o godz. 15:14:34 Brandon Long via mailop pisze:
> Because a handful of users marking them as not-spam isn't enough to overcome
> the netblock signal.

Well, I think that a company that has access to such amount of computing
power as Google has, wouldn't have a problem to calculate reputation for
individual IPs and not for the whole netblocks. Especially that only 120
addresses in my /21 netblock are used to send mail, according to Talos
Intelligence website.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa